1. Plain Yogurt Mask
Plain yogurt- 1 cup
- Just whip up the fresh plain yogurt nicely and apply it all over your hair including the scalp.
- Keep it 20 minutes by covering with a shower cap and then, wash off with mild shampoo and conditioner.
- This simple yogurt mask can condition your lifeless strands deeply and make it smooth, strong and shiny. It will also make your scalp dandruff as well as itch-free and help you get rid of split ends.
2. Aloe Vera Gel:
Aloe vera isn’t just for skin care, it has multiple uses for hair care, including one for deeply conditioning your hair!
Aloe vera gel
- Mix equal parts aloe vera gel and water, then massage into your hair.
- Allow the mixture to sit for 30 minutes.
- Then rinse with cold water.
3. Banana and Milk Mask
Ripe banana – 1 medium-sized
Raw milk – 2 tablespoon
- Make small pieces of the ripe banana and blend it with milk in a blender and make sure that the pulp is completely chunk-free.
- Apply it all over the damp hair including the scalp and the roots. Wrap up the hair with a shower cap and wash off after 30 minutes with mild shampoo and conditioner.
- It will make your dull, dry and damaged locks moisturized, healthy and shiny.
4. Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil is one of the few oils that can make your hair not only smell awesome, but also that will make your hair shiny and so, so soft.This coconut oil conditioner is designed specifically for oily hair.
It’ll get rid of the excess oil and truly leave your hair feeling so light and natural!
Coconut Oil- 2 tbsp
- Heat the coconut oil by keeping the bowl of coconut oil in hot water.
- Apply the hot oil on the hair and cover your hair with a shower cap or towel and leave it for 30 minutes then wash with mild shampoo.
5. Honey and Olive Oil
Pure organic honey – 2 tablespoons
Olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- Blend raw organic honey with olive oil and create an even paste.
- Apply it thoroughly to your damp locks and wrap with a shower cap or a warm cotton towel.
- Rinse after 30 minutes by using a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- It will turn your dry damaged hair smooth, nourished and manageable, while repairing split ends and giving extra shine.
6. Coconut Milk
Coconut milk not only conditions hair but also tames down the frizz and straightens the hair. It is one of the most effective method for deeply conditioning your hair.
1 cup of coconut milk
- Apply coconut milk directly onto the hair from roots to tips and leave it for good 20 to 30 minutes and then wash off with mild shampoo.
- Your hair will become smooth and shiny.
Avocados actually are rich in good fats, which means that you’ll have hair that is super shiny, super manageable and totally light and airy.
Ripe avocado – 1
- Take 1 avocado and mash it well in a blender to come up with a smooth paste.
- Apply it up to the ends of your hair starting from the scalp, cover with a shower cap and wash off with plain water after 15 to 20 minutes.
- The proteins, fats and moisture of the ingredients will repair your damaged locks.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar
By applying apple cider vinegar or ACV, will condition your hair, balance pH levels, and smoothen your hair cuticles.
Apple Cider Vinegar- 1 tbsp
Water- 1 cup
- Combine both ingredients in a spray bottle.
- Spray mixture into your hair and massage it into your scalp for one to two minutes.
- Then rinse with cold water.